SUMMER REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
See our Workshops & Programs tab for more information and to register!
An inclusive space for artists and audiences to explore and celebrate the intersections of the innovative and traditional through various methods of arts and expression, grounded in accessibility and opportunity in the arts for all. We will accomplish this by:
* Making the arts accessible to a wide range of artists and audience members regardless of race, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or background.
* Providing year-round programming in fine, visual, literary, and performing arts.
* Fostering community through education, outreach, and professional artistic opportunity.
* Illuminating the historical identity of the Hudson Valley.
* Bridging artistic endeavors with social action, to make a meaningful impact on the community.
THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO VOTED!
New Deal’s Monthly Book Club
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information